Streamline And Simplify HR For Your Startup
When initially starting a company, you’re expected to be involved and knowledgeable in all aspects of the business. As you start to see growth, putting the right team in place is essential for you to accelerate that growth and scale. But, having employees can be challenging when you aren’t an HR expert. The good news is you don’t have to be an HR expert.
With HCC, you can add a team of high-level advisors at a fraction of the cost of hiring even a part-time HR person. We take on all of the workload and responsibility for tasks around HR, benefits, payroll, and regulatory compliance, which frees you and your team to focus on getting your company to the next level.
Just as importantly, you still keep full control over all the key decisions that impact day-to-day operations. This includes things such as whom to hire, how to compensate employees, setting strategy, and establishing your culture. We simplify being an employer, but you steer the company you are working so hard to build.
Grow Your Company
Businesses that use a Professional Employer Organization are 50% less likely to go out of business. As a Certified PEO, with accreditation from the Internal Revenue Service, HCC meets a higher standard while providing the Full HR services and solutions you need to grow. We will:
- Provide HR advice that helps you stay compliant while keeping you on track with your startup goals
- Take over all the tedious (but required) HR administrative tasks so you get time back to focus on growth.
- Help you show potential investors that you’ve taken steps to reduce risk, which makes you a more attractive candidate for any needed funding
We Simplify Being An Employer
- Dedicated team of HR specialists
- Expert advice and assistance for employee-related issues
- Workplace policy support
- Automated new-hire onboarding
- Paycheck processing with direct deposit or pay cards
- Tax deductions/filings with full transfer of liability to HCC
- Garnishments and loans
- Enrollment of new hires and plan year adds/changes
- Full plan administration and invoice reconciliation
- Employee support for questions or coverage issues
- 401(k) plan administration, including removal of fiduciary liability
- ACA reporting
- Browser-based HR platform with anytime access to all relevant employee information
- Employee self-service and access via mobile or desktop/tablet
- Labor Law compliance assistance and guidance
- Workers’ Compensation coverage and return to work programs
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI)
- Online learning management with access from any platform with login
- Training for all or designated groups of employees
- Education and growth information
Build Your Team
It takes a special kind of person to join a startup team, so you need to do everything you can to attract and retain the right talent for your organization. HCC will help you offer quality benefits. Likewise, we’ll provide both your employees and your managers with streamlined processes from end-to-end, including anytime access to their HR information via our a mobile-enabled portal. Partner with us to:
- Create a strong candidate experience and attract excellent talent
- Strengthen your company’s reputation as a great place to work
- Support your goals for having a workplace culture that cares about people
As a startup, you have different needs than larger, more established businesses. We understand that. We regularly work with startup companies, so we offer responsive and affordable expertise geared toward partnering with you, both now and as you continue to grow. We offer reasonable pricing that fits your startup journey.