At HCC, we’ve provided human resources leadership and support to clients since 2007. Our team includes experts across traditional HR topics including payroll and taxes, benefits administration, risk management, and regulatory compliance, and more current issues that affect your workplace. Our HCC thought leaders are available to speak to your teams and organizations to offer information on a variety of HR topics, including Covid-19 and the workplace, remote workers, attracting and retaining talent, workforce planning, diversity and inclusion, talent management, and compensation and benefits. We’ll provide valuable insights that can help identify trends and best practices in human resources.
In this year, alone, HCC experts have presented to groups or sponsored events across the country including:
- Keynote speaker at the Tennessee Society of Human Resources Management (TN SHRM) 2022 HR Business Leadership & Strategy Conference.
- Speaker for the Elevate Wellness Conference in Ft. Wayne, IN, addressing mental health and addiction strategies in the workplace, with actionable takeaways for enhancing or implementing a program in your organization.
- Sponsor of the Venture Summit event for the IU Founders and Funders Network to entrepreneurs, innovators, investors, and others focused on nurturing new ventures.
- Panel member for a Drive Indy event, discussing solutions for the HR challenges companies face, including talent acquisition, talent retention, adjusting a mindset to the new Post COVID work environment.
- Panel discussion for a Society of Human Resources (SHRM) event for an interactive panel discussion on creating successful HR strategies that win leadership buy-in.
- Business podcast guest on how to grow faster with less risk by having a PEO partner.
We have many HCC thought leaders available for speaking opportunities to your teams and member organizations. These individuals are highly sought-after for their knowledge and expertise in human resources. Their presentations will provide the latest information and trends in the HR field and insights on how to optimize HR practices within your organization.
Contact us to talk about having an HCC HR expert at your next event.