Risk & Compliance
Risk management made simple
Legal risk related to employees and workers’ compensation issues are a concern of every business owner. As a client, you can rely on HCC to help you avoid areas of legal exposure relating to employees, accidents, and guide employees to quick recovery when they do get hurt.
HCC has the best interests of your employees’ safety. Ultimately, our goal is to reduce the money and time you spend on workers’ compensation. HCC handles or assists clients in the following ways:
- Coordinate workers’ compensation reporting and administration
- Assist in obtaining workers’ compensation coverage
- Coordinate post-accident drug testing
- Work with client on basic safety training, accident prevention, and strategies to minimize costs
- Provide proper workers’ compensation classification and coverage for all employees
- Provide information for and handle annual workers’ compensation audits
- Administer and manage claims to lower cost and risk
- Eliminate deposits when utilizing HCC’s master policy
HCC works with you to identify and achieve compliance with employee-related risks and regulations. With hundreds of regulations that require specialized expertise to manage, you can feel confident that our team will keep you out of trouble. We make sure you’re compliant. Not only now, but as your business grows.
Our HR staff keeps pace with the latest policies and procedures so we can address your concerns now. We help you develop a proactive plan that best fits your needs. When situations do occur, it’s nice to know that our HR team is only a phone call away.
Employment Practices Liability (EPL)
Another way HCC protects your business is bringing a wealth of knowledge and assistance when it comes to EPL. Our HR team is proactive and can shield your company from potential claims like:
- Wrongful termination
- Sexual harassment
- Negligent hiring (e.g Age, Race, Gender)
By following HR best practices and working in conjunction with HCC, we help you manage your legal fees and costs if a claim arises.