Regulatory and Legal Compliance
- Research and communicate issues relating to changing labor laws
- Coach and counsel on legal compliance issues—-defensible terminations, sexual harassment, etc.
- Address vulnerable risk areas—-wrongful termination, discrimination and harassment, negligent hiring, wage and hour, etc.
- Create a customized handbook incorporating the best HR practices and legal compliance, including adherence to such laws as ADA, FMLA, FLSA, and COBRA regulations
- Update handbooks periodically as needed or due to changing laws
|Employment||Employee Time Off|
|Employment Benefits & Services||Standards of Conduct|
|Professional Development||Work Conditions|
Management of Employee Information
- Establish, maintain, and update personnel/payroll/I-9 verification files for all employees
- Track sick, holiday and vacation pay via standard process, or custom tracking process
- Conduct and provide employee exit interviews, as requested
- Provide employment verifications (mortgage, auto, etc.)
- Help develop, design and place employment ads, as requested
- Coach, counsel and advise clients on interviewing and recruiting processes
- Access to a world class applicant tracking system (ATS) to help improve the results of your recruitment efforts.
Orientation, Coaching, Training & Development
- Conduct new employee orientations
- Coach and counsel management and supervisors on all HR matters on an ongoing basis including progressive discipline, terminations, employee relations issues, etc.
- Access to Forms Library—-sample applications, new employment forms, corrective action, etc.
- Provide customized training, i.e. sexual harassment, performance management, etc.
- Coordinate Criminal Background Checks, Motor Vehicle Records, Credit, and Reference Checks
- Coordinate drug screening and results notification
- Administer and manage unemployment claims
- Initiate appeals when appropriate
- Participate in hearings